Thursday, July 14, 2016

Colleen Glenn

Mark was my landlord for many years when I was just starting out in private practice. He was instrumental in helping me get my foot in the door (and keeping it in the door years later as many know). He was a scholar no doubt and a great litigator. But even more so he was a good man. I can recall countless times that I'd be in his office screaming about some injustice or perceived unfairness, but Mark, he never lost his cool. He was a force to be reckoned with, without being forceful. He commanded respect, yet was never commanding. There have been many times, not only in my career but in life, where I've asked myself "How would Mark handle this?" I will continue to ask that question for the rest of my days. And I will make better decisions for having asked it. Godspeed friend, Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment