Thursday, July 14, 2016

Comments from the Bradenton Herald

Carol Cook ·
Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed.
LikeReply95 hrs
Sandy Deland ·
How sad! Loss of a brilliant mind.
LikeReply55 hrs
Joann Pearson ·
Rest in peace
LikeReply25 hrs
Rhonda Edwards ·
Mark Lipinski was one of the brightest and hardest working defense attorneys in Bradenton. He will be missed by his colleagues and clients. This is a sad day, indeed.
LikeReply85 hrs
Carol Law
RIP in peace Mark. He was one of a few defense attorney's I truly respected.
LikeReply34 hrs
Corie Holmes ·
Very sad day. May you rest in peace my friend. Thank you for the many many talks along the way. I'm truly honored to have had you as a friend and Employer..
LikeReply74 hrs
Connie Smith
Rest in peace
LikeReply13 hrs
Doug Ruswick
As a lost sheep that pled astray, I first met Mark 4 years ago. His insight on the practice of law was truly priceless. Thank you for the many talks along the fragile road of life and God bless you & all those you've touched!
LikeReply33 hrs
Steve Butler ·
Absolutely crushed to hear this this is a great guy one of my friends also my attorney doesn't get any better he's the best and he will be missed
LikeReply13 hrs
Lori Allbaugh Devine ·
So so sad. You will be sorely missed my friend! Arlo is going to be heartbroken without his best friend too! My prayers are with your family!
LikeReply33 hrs


Russell Randolph ·
Mark was a friend who was a great person and very professional as a voice for his clients. rest in peace ,friend, manatee county has lost one of the most zealous voices in the defense community
LikeReply33 hrs
Terina Redden
R.I.P
A great loss to our Community!
LikeReply12 hrs
Elizabeth M. Sullivan ·
So very sad. One of the good ones gone.
LikeReply12 hrs
Melody Chisholm ·
Works at State of Florida
Very sad, thank you Mark for your contributions to our communities
LikeReply12 hrs
Renée Kemp-Powell ·
He was a great guy and he was so helpful and nice with me and my niece. Sad.
LikeReply12 hrs
Robin DiSabatino ·
Truly a sad day for Manatee County!
LikeReply21 hr
Erica Sue
Manatee county just took a huge loss
LikeReply11 hr
David Altenbach Sr. ·
His work was his life. Evenings, and weekends. Whatever it took. He will be missed by many.
Marc R. Masferrer · 
I never met the man but I have two memories of him. Once, I was in the Circle K at 51st Street West and Manatee Avenue West where there was this young, not very well dress man telling his life story, including his dealings in the court system, with a older gentlemen. When the older man left, the younger man told anyone who would listen that that was Mark Lipinksi, the best lawyer in town. Second story, I always enjoyed watching him walk his beautiful yellow Labrador retriever through downtown; his dog reminded me of my Yellowstone, RIP. I will miss seeing that.
LikeReply119 hrs
Glen Gibellina · 
RIP Mark ....who will fill his shoes?
I have followed your work for many years
LikeReply218 hrs
Carol Chase · 
So sad, a great loss!
LikeReply18 hrs
Debby Pellom · 
RIP ...
LikeReply18 hrs
Chuck Ferrara
Only the good die young.....RIP. Sir
LikeReply117 hrs
Varinia Monroy Van Ness · 
I am a better lawyer today from things I learned from Mark. Both when I was a prosecutor and when we represented co-defendants. Mark was a brilliant lawyer and amazing man. A big loss to our community. RIP and thank you for all you gave to us.
LikeReply14 hrs
Henry Tenenbaum · 
Counselor Lipinski may your memory forever be a light to all who have known you. I so much enjoyed working with you. You left us way to soon, rest in peace.
LikeReply12 hrs
Stefanie Lynn
Today we say goodbye to a brilliant and amazing man. Thank you for believing in my family when no one else would. You will be truly missed. May you rest in peace, you did a amazing job with all the love and passion you showed in your ability to help your community! Thank you. With deepest love and appreciation. In our prayers Mark Lipinski

No comments:

Post a Comment